UX Designer - Senior
Circa £50,000 - £60,000 DOE
We make the unbelievable happen. We are changing the future of how people buy cars. Technology is key to the future of the business. As we grow, and look to scale in the Automotive industry and build out our tech capability within the UK, we need talented UX Designers to work within project teams who are building cutting edge solutions.
The Senior UX Designer plays a critical role in supporting the on-time visual design and delivery of enterprise-wide web-based e-commerce / retailing systems to the Automotive industry. Working within the Delivery team you are responsible for the build, design and delivery of a custom prototype. Taking direction from both client and internal stakeholders as to the requirements of a specific client’s implementation project.
This is step by step customer journey mapping and UI design. This ranges from; creating process flows, concept sketches, low fidelity prototypes for all platforms (Mobile and desktop), high-resolution designs in Figma, etc. We would need this person to articulate design recommendations in a client-facing setting and to facilitate the transfer of knowledge to Developers with a common repository of user stories.
As a Senior, this role will report in the UX Lead, supporting the mentoring and coaching of other members of the team and reviewing team output where necessary. This is a challenging and rewarding role with exposure to global Automotive clients, typically 50% production and 50% communications/stakeholder management.
A knowledgeable Senior UX Designer who can work well within a commercial and fast-paced delivery focused environment, with:
- Previous experience within a client-facing UX role essential
- Experience within a senior level UX role and coaching of other team members.
- An in-depth understanding of user experience in e-commerce, including journey mapping
- Hands-on experience using Axure, Figma amongst other industry leading tools
- Ability to work quickly and accurately while creating wireframes and clickable prototypes for client/user feedback
- Highly articulate, can absorb complex information and break this down into clear summaries and/or recommendations for the client through effective communication
Experience using analytical tools (such as Google Analytics) is essential
Strong senior stakeholder management skills, ability to negotiate and manage expectations
- Proven experience of delivering quality work to strict deadlines
- Analytical, with experience of using data to inform design decisions
For a full job description, an informal chat, or just to find out more please apply now. A competitive base salary, plus opportunities for progression and benefits (inc. pension, life assurance, profit share, health care cash plan, experience for life and 26 days holiday + bank holidays). Successful candidates must have and be able to evidence their right to work in the UK. No speculative agency CVs please.