Lead UI/UX Designer
In this high impact role, you will lead the design of our core platform at Naborly. You will drive the UI/UX design vision and contribute to all products that are central to the success and growth of Naborly. You will create a set of tools and build a UI/UX design system framework that is scalable for the development team to implement user-facing products.
From the beginning, it’s been part of our core business strategy that user experience design play a central role in our product development process. As lead designer at Naborly, you will be responsible for the full user experience lifecycle: initial conceptualization to user flow considerations/wireframes to prototyping to final visual specifications and productions of UI/UX assets.
- Experience turning complex problems into simple and engaging customer experiences for the web, iPad, iPhone, and Android
- Expertise in developing information architecture, interaction models, customer flows, and visual design for web and mobile products
- The ability to communicate user interaction models and user flows rapidly at every stage of the design process
- Demonstrated leadership in an iterative design process that includes accepting and acting on internal and external customer feedback
- Excellent collaboration and visual communication skills; ability to balance multiple and often conflicting user and business needs
- Experience working with product and engineering to rapidly and iteratively prototype
- Innate curiosity and a desire to be responsible for all aspects of a product design
- You must deeply enjoy creating and shipping products and experiences
- Experience conducting customer research ranging from needfinding to usability tests is a plus
***For consideration, please submit a link to your portfolio***
What Naborly offers:
- Competitive salary and Stock Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Monthly Transit Pass
- Full Health Benefits
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- A team of motivated, creative entrepreneurs focused on generating results
- PREMIUM OFFICE LOCATIONS IN Downtown Toronto and San Francisco
Naborly wouldn’t be the same without the tight-knit atmosphere we have scaled up from our inception. Sharing meals, day trips, and hackathons are the foundations of our camaraderie. We make sure everyone on the team feels like family and knows that everyone at the company has their back.
We are dedicated to working for the common good and doing what’s right – this applies both within our company and to our greater mission to solve very difficult, very real, global problems. In order to provide the best and most beautiful user experience and products for our clients, we start from within the company by building a diverse, passionate and empowered team. Employment here is based solely upon one’s individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, pregnancy status, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation or veteran, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law.