Senior Product Designer
Founded in 2011, Songtrust, a Billboard Magazine Top Music Startup, is revolutionizing the traditional music publishing business. Our clients – ranging from indie artists to Grammy Nominees – retain 100% ownership of their copyrights and receive professional publishing administration services. Songtrust is the world's largest global royalty collection service and publishing administrator, enabling nearly 150,000 songwriters and over 20,000 publishers to collect their publishing royalties worldwide for over 1,000,000 copyrights.
The world’s leading Music Publishing company is looking for a Senior Product Designer to make a giant impact on our entire company and collaborate with our Product and Engineering teams. Our team has built solutions that empower songwriters all over the world and it’s time to take those solutions to the next level. You will be tackling the industry’s most complex problems with your UX skills while creating delightful consumer facing products which will change the way songwriters make a living globally. We are in search for someone who is excited about completely disrupting an old industry top to bottom through user-centric design.
- Lead design projects and products to create best of class user-centric experiences.
- Listen to users, understand their pain and allow their feedback and usage data to pave the roadmap
- Partner closely with Product and Engineering to create solutions which are both functional and delightful to the user and their mission.
- Rapidly generate multiple prototypes, ideas and flows in order to constantly test designs with our users.
- 4+ years of Product design experience ideally including B2C, internal tools and Enterprise products
- Experience working within a Product team (not a design team)
- Must have an updated portfolio that we can view before the initial call.
Why you want to work here:
- We have a fun and energetic loft office in SoHo, NYC
- Ample opportunities to work collaboratively with a fantastic team
- Rich benefit program, Life Insurance, 401k
- Career growth opportunities
- Free CitiBike Membership
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- Invitations from partners and clients to attend shows / events
- Regular happy hours, speaker series in our conference space