Junior UX/UI Designer
[No Agency Please]
About the Role
We’re looking for a talented Junior UX/UI Designer to join our growing team in our London Office.
We are a small product team so we are looking for passionate people to help drive and grow our product.
You’ll be a product designer for several products within the platform from our payments app to our web based portal.
You will be responsible for the UI/UX reporting to the lead product designer so your opinion will be important when planning the implementation of the business and essential when developing the front end of the platform.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Working within the product team to define the users' and the business problems
- Always researching and bringing forward new findings and learnings
- Wire-framing and validating the design solutions to prepare for development
- Aiding user testing workshops and guerrilla testing
- Building high-fidelity designs
- Participating in ongoing design reviews and iterations during the sprint.
- Helping to review the performance of the release and identify learnings and build hypotheses
- Contributing to the design system
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 1+ years of experience in designing products
- A portfolio featuring examples of product design work
- Design skills across iOS, Android and web platforms
- The ability to understand technical implications in their design decisions
- The ability to take ownership of design process and work as self-directed member of the development team
- Good UX focus and understanding of human behaviour
- Clean visual design sense
- Love to solve problems and be challenged
- To be a constant learner. You will be always growing - both personally and with the team
Pomelo Pay is a high-growth fintech start-up, focuses on mobile payment technologies. We turn merchants’ smartphones into a point-of-sale machine using our proprietary app. No more big, expensive POS machines but an app that merchants can download and start accepting payments. With over 50% of businesses not accepting some form of mobile payments, Pomelo Pay is aiming to bring all businesses into the cashless society using the latest and most innovating mobile technologies. Pomelo Pay is currently experiencing fast growth both within Europe and Asia and is looking to expand further into these regions in the coming months.
We welcome you to be part of our exciting journey as a junior marketing executive in our new marketing team!
- Work in a fast paced growing startup
- Competitive salary
- Free coffee, tea
- Our office is in the most exciting Fintech hub of London: Level 39
To apply send us a copy of your CV and a link to your portfolio or a PDF version.