WANdisco supports enterprise organisations in their adoption of cloud technologies by providing a world leading data migration and data movement product. The Visual Designer role is responsible for developing the look and feel of WANdisco's flagship product, WANdisco Fusion. As part of the Product Management, Customer Experience group the ideal candidate will collaborate with Scrum based development teams to deliver a high-quality web-based User Interface.
- Wireframe, test and refine UI designs based on input from Product Owner and other business stakeholders
- Deliver high fidelity UI designs based on Material UI framework and collaborate with Scrum delivery teams to ensure design goals are considered and implemented well
- Design artifacts, iconography and other elements in line with WANdisco's visual identity which delight customers and help them get the most from our products
- Maintain a component library and ensure assets are reused to provide consistency across the user experience and efficiency in the engineering process
- Create interactive prototypes to explore new functionality and demonstrate customer journeys through the most complex of interactions
- Provide visual context for ongoing conversations surrounding requirements and exploration of new ideas
- Ability to organise and actively participate in a fast-paced Scrum based software development environment
- Ability to collaborate with Product owner and Scrum teams to ensure high quality results
- Possess portfolio demonstrating strength in user focused visual design and communication
- Fluent knowledge of recent web technologies and frameworks, especially React and Material UI
- Confidence communicating with people across all levels of seniority and technical ability
- Experience applying accessibility and localisation best practices
- Relevant degree or portfolio
WANdisco is the LiveData company that empowers enterprises to revolutionize their IT infrastructure with its groundbreaking distributed coordination engine (DConE) in the WANdisco Fusion platform, enabling companies to generate hyperscale economics with the same IT budget—across multiple development environments, data centers, and cloud providers. WANdisco Fusion powers hundreds of the Global 2000, including Cisco Systems, Allianz, AMD, Juniper, Morgan Stanley and more. With significant OEM relationships with IBM and Dell EMC and go-to-market partnerships with Amazon Web Services, Databricks, Cisco, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Neudesic, Oracle, Alibaba and other industry titans –WANdisco is igniting a LiveData movement worldwide.