Frubana is changing the way the agro supply chain works in Latin America and we are looking for a broadly talented Product designer to join our team. Product designers in our team work with different stakeholders to envision, design and create experiences that meet business goals and clients expectations, turning complex problems into simple solutions.
What You'll Do
- Work in collaboration with our Tech, Ops, Procurement, Growth and Product teams.
- Design the user experience and the products interfaces (UX/UI) based on company's objectives in a strategic way.
- Identify insights, understand users and generate potential solutions based on user experience research.
- Design and test prototypes for upcoming features and products with our internal and external clients.
- Communicate effectively design decisions and ensure designs are implemented as defined by the team.
What You'll Need
- 2 years of experience in UX/UI design
- Deep product experience demonstrated through a portfolio of multiple studies.
- Excellent UI design skills.
- Experience with Sketch or Figma, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- User centered design, Design Thinking, Lean UX and Agile methodologies application.
- Strategic thinking, business oriented, sharp eye for detail and highly developed organizational skills.
- Interaction design (a plus not a requirement)