Who are we?
WorldRemit is changing the way people send money internationally. We’ve taken something complicated and made it as simple as sending a text. And we’re growing. Fast.
To do this, we need to hire bright people who can work autonomously and make the right decisions.
Who we’re searching for...
As a UX Researcher, you'll:
Have you got what it takes?
- You have experience in product driven research, running both qualitative (e.g., usability study,
- diary study) as well as quantitative (e.g., large scale survey, AB testing) studies.
- You have an academic background in the field of Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction,
- Anthropology, or a related field.
- You take a rigorous approach to UX research and have skills in both generative and evaluative
- UX research methods as well as optimisation testing.
- You are able to demonstrate that your work has had measurable positive impact to product and
- user experience.
- You recognize the importance of collaborative work, and exercise your strong interpersonal skills,
- working closely with other parts of the business including but not limited to data science,
- customer service, and software engineering.
- You are empathetic, humble and focused on the team, welcoming unique perspectives and
- You’re someone who draws motivation, purpose and inspiration from the mission of a company in
- helping to solve the problems you work on.
What’s in it for you…
- Life assurance of 3 times your salary, should the worst happen.
- Pension scheme offering 8% matched contributions.
- Private medical and dental care plans.
- 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 28 after 3 years.
- Free breakfast and fruit every day and Friday 'afternoon tea' drinks and nibbles.
- No formal dress code
Oh and of course we’ll pay you every month, at a competitive rate.
Changing the world isn’t easy – so we only hire the most talented people. You need to think differently, believe in new solutions to old problems, and have the drive to make them happen.
We want to talk to you if you can bring to life our values:
- Aim high - We dream big, think bold and go the extra mile
- Embrace challenge - We ask questions, start conversations, and always love to learn
- Do what’s right - We act with integrity, building trust in ourselves and in our business
You can learn more about our culture and how we work by watching this video on our Careers page: https://www.worldremit.com/en/careers