We're looking for a UX Designer (who can deliver to UI) to join the MarTech team here at ForwardPMX
At ForwardPMX, we help brands find the change to fuel business growth. We are an award-winning global brand performance agency, home to 1,000 talented people across 25 offices globally. We create unique data, technology and media solutions that enable faster and smarter problem solving and an inspired, collaborative workplace culture.
We're working with an enterprise ecommerce business to improve user experience by making the online purchase process much simpler for customers. The website needs to change in order to make it as efficient and simple to use as it can be. We want to achieve less clicks to make a booking and an easier and more intuitive experience for their customers.
You will be tasked with:
- Developing and delivering wireframes, visual mock-ups and user flows that effectively communicate and validate design vision and user interaction
- Presenting UX and design work back to stakeholders and manage through from approval to execution
- Establishing and promoting quality design, best practices and standards in software
- 3+ years UX/UI Product experience
- Have been involved in many stages of the product design process, from user research and initial concepts through to production-ready design
- Be comfortable producing everything from early-stage sketches to production-ready UX mock-ups
- Good understanding of business processes, the ability to align UX with the visual identity of the brand
- Expert use of design and UX tools