Cosmose is a fast-growing software company on a path to revolutionize the $600BN advertising industry. Its OMNIcookie, a cookie for the physical world, reaches over 1 billion smartphones in Asia. Cosmose delivers results for the world’s biggest luxury and cosmetics brands, including L'Oreal, LVMH and Cartier.
Since 2014, Cosmose has grown to 1B smartphones, 350K stores, 3 offices, 2m accuracy, 1 AI brain and 50+ world's best talents. We’re proud of our achievements and growth, but... we haven't even started yet. cosmose.co
Joining us - means working with strong, smart and innovative team located in our Warsaw R&D Center. We ask hard questions and challenge each other to constantly improve our work.
Learn more about us:
We're looking for experienced and talented UX/UI Designer to join us. As a UX/UI Designer, you will be an integral part of product development team, and collaborate with others in key decisions around product needs. We value experience building responsive web applications as well as mobile applications. This position will attack unique problems from all angles, while advocating for best user experience and improving look and feel of both internal and external facing products on a regular basis.
- 3+ years of experience in UX/UI design at a relevant brand or agency. Portfolio or samples are required.
- BA/BS in Design, User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, or other related fields is preferred.
- Experience with user testing, analytics and usability labs in a continuous product delivery cycle.
- Ability to wireframe, prototype, visually pixel push and validate work using the usual tools like Sketch & InVision.
- You can distill ideas, clearly communicate them, influence others and build consensus.
- You have a passion for User Experience and designing interfaces that effectively serve the needs of the user and the business.
- You can work collaboratively across different teams with different skillsets, including Marketing and Product Managers, Engineers and Stakeholders.
- You’re a strategic and conceptual thinker as well as a tactical and pragmatic practitioner who Gets Stuff Done.
- You know when to uphold design conventions—and when to break them.
- You’re curious and love exploration, but are a true a problem-solver at heart.
- You want to learn, grow and elevate those around you, and are the kind of person others want to work with.
- Proactive attitude - we hire people that have a strong desire to do better and be better.
- Experience working with agile software development methodologies (scrum).
- Communicative level of English.
What you can expect from us:
Salary range 8 000 PLN - 12 000 PLN (B2B or regular employment contract)
Empowerment through autonomous and self-managing teams of Talents
Flexible Work Schedule and Home Office Days
Prime office location (Check it!), beautiful office spaces that will chase away the back-to-work-blues, office equipment of your choice, standing desks, bike parking
English and Chinese lessons for free
Referral bonuses programme correlated with the training budget
Delicious coffee, fresh fruits and snacks in the office
A unique opportunity to learn, grow and be challenged in a product company that understands, predicts and influences how 1 billion people shop offline