SplitBase is looking for a talented UX/UI Designer who values usability research to join our team.
You'll assist our ecommerce conversion optimization agency in designing high-converting digital experiences (landing pages, AB tests, websites) that get results and increase our clients' conversions and online sales.
We continuously seek to improve our strategies, look for the latest in technology, design, and research, and you'll get to influence the evolution of our services directly.
Our Values: Curious, Accountable, Grit, Growth-Minded
If you have a true passion for web and mobile design, ecommerce, digital marketing, and lead gen, you'll fit right in with the team.
To apply for this role, you will need to send us a 3min video explaining why you're awesome and why you should be part of our team. Send us the link to your video and portfolio in the application notes when you start your application.
- Lead the design aspect of our services - from ideation to deployment of custom landing pages, A/B tests, and full site designs
- Conduct various types of usability research to inform, test and validate design decisions
- Create and provide feedback on wireframes based on previous test results, research insights and design principles
- Convert wireframes into actual designs matching our clients' brand standards
- Work with strategists, copywriters and developers for internal and client-facing projects
- Help us grow the agency by assisting us with the design of internal marketing collateral such as our own website and landing pages, case studies, etc...
You may be a good fit if:
- You care about the business needs, implications, and impacts of your designs
- You have a good understanding of information architecture/visual hierarchy, accessibility, conversion optimization, and user experience best practices
- You're a great designer, but not only do you like to design, you also enjoy conducting research such as usability testing to help you make and validate your design decisions. You obsess with optimizing your designs to get them to generate more sales and conversions for our clients
- You are open to feedback, and since you will be working with a variety of brands, good at adapting to different design styles
- You have experience working directly with development teams
- You have strong attention to detail, but also know how to balance workloads, speed and desired outcome
- Able to work well under pressure while organizing and prioritizing responsibilities
- You have at least 3+ years of experience in UX/UI Design in a professional capacity and have a portfolio
- You are an expert at design tools such as Photoshop, Sketch and others
- Passion, energy and enthusiasm!
Bonus Points If:
- Agency experience a plus
- Experience designing A/B tests and analyzing data to inform designs
Work With Us
Do you ever wonder if there's something out there to make you feel more fulfilled? Empowered? To help you grow?
Do you long for a job where you can laugh, be mildly sarcastic, and have fun - even if you've got a big workload?
A job where you can generate a massive impact on the bottom lines of million-dollar retailers? All while being able to keep learning, growing, and being creative every single day?
That's what we're all about at SplitBase.
And we're not focused on bullshit awards and vanity metrics, but on real results and serious impacts, all while genuinely enjoying what we do.
Our team cares 100%. If that's you, we're waiting for you.
We're based in Montreal's Mile End, one of the greatest neighborhood in the world, if you ask us. ;)
A few more advantages of working with us...
- Work on projects that directly impact the growth of some of the world's leading ecommerce companies. Have an impact.
- Learn cutting-edge strategies constantly from people who strive to be better every day.
- Freedom - we don't micromanage and your schedule is always flexible. As long as you achieve your goals, we'll support you!
- Paid vacation days
- Health insurance
- Competitive salary
- Your roles and responsibilities in the company can grow with you. And we'll support your personal and professional development to help you achieve that.