Uberall empowers some of the world’s biggest brands to deliver a memorable ‘Near Me’ Brand Experience — from online interactions to offline sales. The ‘Near Me’ Brand Experience consists of all the online touchpoints that a consumer has with the local outlets of a brand, from finding, persuading, buying and recommending, to returning as a regular customer.
Uberall’s solutions enable multi-location brands to easily manage search and discovery, engagement and conversion in real-time on all online platforms — mobile, voice and desktop — across websites, mobile apps, store locators, search engines, maps, social platforms and advertising networks.
Uberall is headquartered in Berlin, with additional offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, Amsterdam, and Cape Town. Its clients include Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders from all over the world.
Learn more at www.uberall.com.
*About the role: *
You visualize all aspects of our product through various channels and help to maintain a unified corporate identity to attract our B2B/B2C customers. Uberall is looking for a talent who can help to create an outstanding marketing experience for our customers, partners and prospects and who understands user behaviour and conceptualize a design to deliver the exceptional user experience.
*Your responsibilities: *
- Your tasks are very diverse and range from working very closely with the product department to marketing topics such as brand and campaign design (both on-and-offline).
- You will work on UI and UX of our platform - create prototypes, style guides and screen designs to ensure the best possible user experience and functionality of our product
- You will collaborate with our product team to refine experiences, improve usability and also elevate the aesthetics of our core product through iterative design
- You take into account existing insights, current and future user needs, technical constraints, and business needs to produce data-informed solutions.
- You can rapidly produce multiple concepts and/or prototypes where needed, understanding when deeper exploration is warranted and when it is best to change paths and try another approach.
- As well as working with the product team, you are also a part of maintaining and growing our brand identity, both in print and online.
- You will work with the marketing & sales departments to create both digital and printed materials, such as brochures, banners, social media posts, e-guides, keynotes, trade show materials, infographics, stationery etc...
- You will support the design team with fresh ideas and continuously support the ongoing development of the brand.
- Experience in UX research is a plus
- Experience in marketing design and print design is a plus
- Motion graphic experience a plus
*Your profile: *
- You have 4+ years of UI/UX design experience, ideally within the SaaS industry
- A strong online portfolio of your past work
- You already gained professional experience in designing for websites and web apps in responsive environments as well as delivering extraordinary user experiences
- A user-focused design mentality.
- You are expert in using the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- You are expert in using Figma / Invision and you have the ability to produce prototypes
- You are comfortable working in the full design spectrum from user experience research to prototyping, interaction design and implementation
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving capability. Able to break down and simplify complex problems and being confident at presenting to a mixed audience of different levels in the organization
- As well as creating pixel-perfect digital assets, you have the ability to produce print-ready files (or the desire to learn)
- You have excellent communication skills in English and the ability to work well on a team
- Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-direct and prioritize
- You are a person who cares for the aesthetics as much as for the effectiveness of your designs to fulfil business goals.
- You bring in conceptual strength, innovation and creativity and have a fine sense of aesthetics
- You are a creative personality, fun to be around, motivated and good with managing multiple projects and abiding by tight deadlines.
*What we offer: *
- A market-leading and cutting-edge location marketing software (SaaS) scale up with an exciting & international customer base
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team in Uberall’s headquarter
- International team and regular company & team events
- A lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- Flexible working hours, an attractive budget for professional development and regular feedback sessions to assist you with your career plans
- Coming from abroad? - We are offering an extensive relocation package including visa, temporary and permanent accommodation, etc.
- Regular language classes, meditation sessions and our own gym
- You are a dog person? - There will be room in the office as well
- A high degree of responsibility with creative freedom and personal advancement avenues.
- One of Germany’s fastest-growing companies (awarded by KPMG, Axel Springer & Gründerszene) with a global orientation and market leadership in EMEA
Does this sound like an interesting challenge to you? If so, we are looking forward to your application via the link: https://uberall.com/de/company/careers/jobangebote?postingId=mp0q4m2#link-mp0q4m2