LeverDemo is looking for a design-oriented, risk-taking software engineer who can take initiative and think creatively to solve complex data problems. This role will complement our engineering- and finance-heavy backgrounds to round out a product team revolutionizing the way business analysts find and track high-growth companies.
- Full stack engineer with an eye for UI/UX
- Work directly with customer success and sales to understand user needs and translate them into product requirements
- Work closely with design team to measure and improve user experience.
- Own open-ended problems, we will trust you to define the solutions and scope
- Learn new technologies and languages across the stack
Skills and Requirements
- CS BS and/or MS
- 2+ years work experience
- Familiar with modern frontend frameworks, and a desire to learn Ember.js
- Experience with d3.js or other charting libraries is a plus
- Ability to write clean, scalable code
- Willingness to take risks – done is better than perfect!
- You must work from our office in the SF Bay Area — we offer compensation for relocation if you do not currently live in this beautiful area.
- Great pay
- Fun environment
LeverDemo puts the information you need at your fingertips, so you can make better business decisions. By synthesizing, interpreting, and augmenting the world’s information about companies, sectors, and people, LeverDemo's next-generation deal-sourcing and research platform offers an automated approach to prospecting, tracking, and pipeline management. The platform combines clients' data sets with massive public data sets, all in an intuitive, lightweight visual interface. LeverDemo is thus able to remove many of the inefficiencies inherent in sales, research, business development, and finance jobs.