UI/UX Design Lead
Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in high-assurance digital identity verification technology. Named to Forbes’ 2019 AI 50 list as one of America’s most promising AI companies, and a recent winner of API World’s Best Data API, Socure’s technology applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, address, phone, IP, social media and the broader Internet to verify identities in real-time. Customers include three of the top five U.S. banks, seven of the top 10 U.S. card issuers, as well as the majority of leading digital banks, lenders and insurers across the U.S. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Santander InnoVentures and Two Sigma Ventures.
The only way we can further our mission of becoming the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
As a UI/UX Design Lead at Socure, you will be responsible for helping us invent, design, refine and deliver the products that will enable the digital transformation we are striving towards. You will spend your days sketching, designing, prototyping and detailing groundbreaking user experiences that drive more customer interaction and engagement. This is an opportunity to design custom interfaces using both UX and UI - with the freedom to always be utilizing your creativity to take our company to the next level.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product and tech teams
- Be a project leader within the design cycle
- Create innovative designs for our engineering teams to build
- Perform content analysis, task analysis, task modeling, and define user scenarios that will help drive design requirements.
- Will be working with sketches, diagrams, maps, storyboards, and rapid prototypes
- Leads research using UX methods like user interviews, observation, competitive analysis and more to uncover latent needs and develop a thorough understanding of our users and their goals
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of typography, color, grid, and composition in pixel-perfect production mockups and prototypes
- Works closely with designers and engineers to develop and expand product design systems
- Creates wireframes, diagrams, or other design assets to aid in the visualization of the information architecture
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years designing products end-to-end
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in product design or related field
- UX/Interaction Design and UI/Visual Design experience
- Strong knowledge of user experience/user-centered design processes and methodology
- Experience designing B2B applications or at least experience in a B2B environment
- Must be able to be both a team leader with UI/UX as well as an individual contributor
- Proficiency in visualizing, sketching, designing and prototyping user interfaces.
- Ability to turn around rigorous wireframes and mockups in an iterative, fast-paced and an agile environment
- Experience with knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and Flex preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
A few of the many perks we offer:
- Competitive compensation package with accelerators for overachievers
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A group of highly intelligent peers that are all working in unison towards the same mission
- Medical, dental, 401K match and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- ...and so much more
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.