User Experience and App Design Lead
As user experience and app design lead for our future mobile app, being part of BESTSELLER, you will be working in our newest ‘start-up’, since August 2018. Our new office in Lisbon is part of the e-commerce organization where we are bringing latest fashion and technology together in optima forma.
What we build will define the next generation of our mobile apps. They will bring our fashion across Europe for all our 15+ brands including Jack & Jones, Only & Vero Moda. Together with your colleagues you will work on the new apps giving our customers the fastest, most exciting and relevant experience on their phones.
Who we are
Our team of 180+ colleagues from over 40 countries create exciting fashion experiences – whenever, wherever. We have high standards and expectations for our young team and are always looking for passionate, pragmatic and ambitious people. We are proud of our culture and international environment where we care for each other, while always pushing to grow and get better at what we do.
Who you are
Our team members are passionate about high quality, minimalistic and high-performing software
solutions. You are able to balance your results towards elegant performing solutions that meet our business goals and whatever happens, you always choose quality over quick and dirty solutions. You are excited in learning new tech and you reflect on your actions to make sure you are always doing the right thing. Last and foremost, you love building the solutions for our customers on the mobile app together with your new team.
Daily tasks will include
- Act as the creative, motivating and leading force within our new interdisciplinary team.
- Responsible for setting and developing our mobile standards, initial research, user testing strategies, wireframing, prototyping, advocating design guidelines and interaction principals.
- Provide designs enabling the tech team to build them according to our expectations.
- Safeguard and validate the quality of experience delivered throughout the entire process.
- Identify and define viable improvements to our way of working.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar position designing mobile user interfaces for e-commerce.
- Work experience with the latest interaction and design standards defined by Apple and Android.
- Well versed in thinking through and designing responsive experiences.
- Strong visual design skills with a great eye for detail, preferably a Scandinavian influence. Your portfolio should show an eye for details, style guide or design system showcases and interaction design work.
- Excellent English communication skills, our company language.
- Bachelor degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, Human-Computer Interaction, User Interface/GUI Design, Interaction Design or related field.
- Expert knowledge of Sketch, Figma or any similar tool and Wireframing experience using tools such as
Axure or similar.
- Work experience with user testing and A/B testing.
Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a good work atmosphere and equally offer good benefits. To this extent, you can think of an excellent daily lunch and regular Friday events with colleagues. Last but not least, we have employees from all over the world and encourage international candidates to apply. If applicable, we will assist you in relocation formalities, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Lisbon.