Senior UX Designer
Mable, formerly Better Caring, is an online platform allowing people to connect with care and support in their local community. Founded in 2014, Mable has become Australia's largest online community of independent support workers who offer their services directly to people who are seeking aged care or disability support.
Through our easy-to-use, simple online platform, we provide communities an effective means of connecting so people seeking care and support can find the right worker. At the same time, Mable gives independent workers the opportunity to build their business and be their own boss as an aged care or disability support worker.
Today, Mable is proud to offer Australia’s largest and most diverse online community of independent support workers. Together, we’re redefining support for disability and aged care in Australia – one connection at a time.
We are currently looking a Senior UX Designer to join our growing Design team.
As a Senior UX Designer at Mable you will use your skills to…
- Understand current customer challenges and design effective mobile-first solutions to mitigate these issues and improve the overall customer experience
- Deliver and take ownership for high-quality UX outcomes
- Collaborate with the product and engineering teams to ensure optimal product, tech and design collaboration.
- Comfortably scoping and facilitating user research and usability testing; to deepen customer understanding and quickly iterate designs to better meet our customer’s needs
- Develop wireframes, interactive prototypes, specification and other design documents to communicate design ideas and intent to team/s.
- Be a champion of the lean and human-centred design approach to product development
- Effectively manage differing priorities, needs and timelines.
- Facilitate workshops with a diversity of stakeholder for input and review of designs.
- Contribute to an establishing design system to create efficiency in prototyping and development
- Positively contribute to establishing design culture at a scaling tech business.
More about you...
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate with stakeholders, empathise directly with our customers and drive consensus cross-functionally.
- Minimum of 3-5 years professional work within the experience design field, with prominent experience working in product and technology teams.
- Mastery of Sketch, Figma and other emergent UX and UI tools.
- Experience in scoping and conducting user research to rapidly test solutions; with strong grasp of recruitment approaches and qualitative research tools.
- Experience of UX strategies and trends across both web and mobile platforms
- Ideally having experience from health, wellbeing and/or aged care sectors; highlight a maturity in understanding the diversity of needs across our platform
- Ability to own and influence solutions from scratch and/or improve existing features, all with a user-centred design process.
- Comfortable in an environment where product solutions are challenged equally by engineering, data, product, UX and discussed with the goal of developing best outcome for the end user
- Experience working directly with developers for the implementation of designs.
- Comfortable working with a remote team
To apply please click on the link below or visit www.mable.com.au for more information about Mable.