We’re looking for a dedicated, ambitious and experienced UI/UX freelance designer, who is able to commit to a minimum of 6 months full-time work with our company, with the opportunity to extend. A designer based in Toronto is preferred but not required.
Funnelytics is the First Funnel Mapping & Analytics Tool Built By Marketers, For Marketers.
We are a hungry, talented and passionate team of developers and marketers - Founded in 2018, our user and customer base has grown to over 100,000 people, and the marketing world is absolutely raving about our software. The industry has been longing for an analytics software like the one we’re building, and we can confidently say that we are well on our way to developing the most visual, intuitive, and easy-to-use marketing analytics software ever made.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology, including graphic user interface elements to create a seamless product experience, which is crucial to our success and ensuring optimal user experiences and hence increased customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Plan and implement new conversion & product designs.
- Optimize existing UI designs.
- Test for intuitivity and experience.
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Create prototypes for new product ideas.
- Test new ideas before implementing.
- Conduct ongoing user research alongside a product team.
- 5+ years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role.
- Strong UI design portfolio.
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, or another industry-standard tool.
- Possesses a user-centric mindset.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Creative and analytical approach to building interfaces.
- Understanding of interaction design principles.
- Business know-how: Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences.
Adaptable & can easily embrace change in a fast moving environment, team player, transparent communicator, proactive problem solver, continuously seeks to evolve professionally and personally, sense of pride and ownership in everything they do.
Are you going to help us achieve that mission? Or, do you know of someone who would be a great fit for our company? If so, please email resume and a portfolio/examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.