We need an imaginative maverick who is driven to redefine the way interactions happen. A person of taste and pragmatic enough to be continuously running user tests and doing in-depth research.
We, at Saarthi.ai, are hustling everyday, to transform the very world we live in and the way we interact with technology, through AI. We exist to propel humanity's transition to Ambient Intelligence. A world where people are empowered with a digital environment that is aware and responsive to their presence, context and needs.
We are making it possible for people to start talking to devices/interfaces the way they talk to another human, and get things done.
Saarthi's voice-first Personal Assistant Tech in Vernacular Languages will exist as a medium for Enterprises to Connect to Users from anywhere, in the user's native language.
Your words, your language! Saarthi understands and assists.
There will be many things to design starting from Web Apps to entirely new ways of User Interaction through Voice Layers on different devices.
Build the conversational layer for the web with us!
We believe that a cohesive team is the core of every great purpose. “A culture of discipline is not a principle of business; it is a principle of greatness”.
Disciplined people, disciplined thought, and disciplined action.
That's why we don't dwell upon work "hours". There's no concept of “off-days”. You can work anytime you want to. We, as a team, need to value what we ‘deliver’.
Responsibilities and Duties:-
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphics user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly application UI and UX.
- 1+ years of experience in creating UI/UX design across web & mobile
- Expertise in design software like Adobe Photoshop, Sketch and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Have a great taste in visual design (backed by a good portfolio)
- Ability to create visuals for mobile (ios & android), web apps & responsive websites
- Proficient with a range of design tools; an expert in at least 2 design tools
- Ability to juggle between multiple projects
- Excellent on typography, alignments, balance & motion