UI and UX Designer
The UX & UI Designer will work with a cross functional team to iterate on, or entirely revise multimodal interfaces & flows for a Tablet-housed client connecting to a cloud service
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with product, design & engineers to create new user workflows and interfaces for new product features
- Focus on driving improvements to existing features and interfaces based on customer data
- Communicate design rationale used to create solutions in frequent cross-functional design reviews
- Help the product lead create product specifications & define features, and audit overall product performance
- 2+ years of professional experience as an interactive designer/user experience designer
- Experience in interaction design for both mobile & B2B interfaces
- Experience working cross-team and synthesizing feedback and input from across our small studio, including marketing, sales & customers.
- Strong knowledge of Sketch, Anima/InVision, and Material UI patterns.
- Creative problem solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Demonstrated passion for learning and innovation, and balancing business needs with product expectations.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Have a good understanding of User Centered design practices & demonstrated ability to revise designs based on feedback or user testing. Ability to both deliver a bold vision and iterate quickly on concepts to arrive at an amazing customer experience. You must be flexible, highly motivated and approachable in a role that will see you interact with many disciplines. A familiarity with VR and/or mobile game development or having worked with studios in a similar capacity on at least two shipped projects.
- General office environment. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms, and to use a computer, sitting for extended periods. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to read, close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.