Cryptocurrency Traders are looking for a strong global platform that can help them trade faster, better and smarter. We are building a platform that can solve their needs. The opportunity is big, and the journey is tough. Now that’s a challenge that needs to be addressed. You do that. You are phenomenal in solving these complex challenges. You help our team do more.
As a UI/UX Lead, you do all of the above and more. You make a difference.
- Hands-on experience with industry-standard tools for wire-framing, prototyping and delivering high fidelity designs for usability testing and to developers.
- Should have worked on majorly data-driven dashboards, both on web as well as mobile platforms.
- Should have experience in making, implementing, documenting and using the Design System (DLS).
- Should have hands-on experience conducting user research, creating user personas, usability testing and story boarding user flows.
- Should understand and know how to implement design analytics.
- Should have experience managing a team and design operations.
- Should be able to design and facilitate participatory design workshops to discover opportunities and insights both internally and externally.
- Should have worked closely with cross-functional teams of product managers and engineers to help define business and feature requirements
- Should be a self-motivator and willing to come up with solutions by diving deep into the core of the problem.
- Should be a team player and must have excellent communication skills(both spoken and written).
- A good understanding of the technicals of a financial market/products is a plus.
- A under graduate or graduate degree in design is a plus.
- Designing for flutter in the past is also a plus.