Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry! 📞
We are an advanced, cloud-based business phone system and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool (no hardware, 100% integrated).
But behind our product are the people driving it 👫. Ambition, Community, Teamwork and Transparency – these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded 🏆
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest growing B2B startups — then Aircall is the company you are looking for! 🤩
Your mission @Aircall
- Working in collaboration with the product managers and designers to understand the user needs
- Collaborating closely with product managers and the other designers within the team in every step from research, design explorations and interactive design proposals
- Studying the needs from the product team, sketch, wireframe, iterate, define, present your solutions, and ship ready for dev designs
- Collaborating with developers and engineering managers, to help test the design experiences
- Participating in workshops with the different teams at Aircall
- Being comfortable with design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Principle, Origami, and Adobe
- We are looking for a full-stack product designer proficient in English, French is nice to have but not mandatory (we provide French lessons)
- You will have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar company setup as a product designer or UX/UI designer.
- You are someone that is seeking the best solution to the problem
- You like to dive into a problem and explore various solutions to solve it
- You are at ease working autonomously and directly with team members
- You want to push your solutions further
- You except opinions of others and understand how to use feedback
- You love building quick prototypes for testing and sharing with your team
- You like taking part in user interviews and usability tests
- You can back up your ideas with research and clear reasoning
- You can effectively communicate concepts and detailed designs
- You will have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar company setup as a product designer or UX/UI designer
Why joining us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 30+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
🌞 Sunny offices in the center of Paris with incredible perks and regular team parties
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sport)
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.