Senior Product Designer
We're searching for a seasoned Senior Product Designer/UX Designer to solve a core need for our customers by extending Jira’s automation capabilities.
Automation helps thousands of customers increase productivity and collaborate more effectively. As part of the automation team, you’ll design experiences to meet customer needs across the entire Jira family.
As one of our Designers on Jira Software, you will:
- Work in an experienced, tight-knit team alongside a product manager and engineers to optimise the experience for how software teams automate their workflows.
- Work directly with your cross-functional team to have creative autonomy & impact across the product.
- Have the opportunity to work across the entire end-to-end design process, from very early stage research and ideation, to iteration and implementation, harnessing your abilities to craft key experiences using the Atlassian design system.
On your first day, we would love for you to have:
- A passion for design thinking methods and facilitation
- An end-to-end design process that stretches from discovery to execution
- The ability to design across fidelities - from paper to the final pixel
- Awesome communication and influencing skills. You're comfortable working closely with developers and product managers, and know how to work in a team environment to deliver on customer and business value.
- Foundational research knowledge. You understand how to define what user research needs to be done (and you're willing to get scrappy enough to execute on some yourself). You have confident understanding around implementing research findings.
More about our team
You’ll be joining a proven team that is smart and direct. We challenge each other constantly to improve our work and ask hard questions. We encourage each other to think deeply about the problems that we’re solving so that we can deliver the best possible solutions for our users. We explore new ideas everyday to improve both our product and process and look forward to new perspectives on both.
Read more about Design at Atlassian here
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.