The Software Engineering team at Sertis handle software development of our internal and client platforms, ensuring high quality, stable solutions that are easily deployable and user-friendly.
You'll be responsible for creating elegant user interfaces and tasked with handling the overall look and design of our products while ensuring that they are data-driven and optimised to offer the best user experience possible.
Our UI/UX designer (you) will be:
- Working alongside product owners and users
- Designing and prototyping awesome UI/UX for our solutions
- Tailoring user experience through the use of data
- Develop wireframes, flowcharts, working prototypes, with documentation of the user experience
- Working closely with the development team to develop your prototypes into production code
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design
What you will need:
- Expertise in Sketch, Figma or Adobe XD
- Tools such as Zeplin, Invision, and Origami are a plus!
- Familiar with data collection and use for UX improvement
- A "CAN DO" attitude and friendly disposition!
What you are like:
- Very open minded (accept criticisms and eager to ask for comments/suggestions)
- Passionate for anything and everything data
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Do tons of research, creativity is a plus here!
- Have a can do and will do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenge
- Able to go shoe-less (we are a shoe-free environment)
- Nice and outgoing; we have some pretty cool social events at work!
- Can play guitar is a plus!
- We run on a flat hierarchy
- Ownership/responsibility from day 1
- Open/Honest relationships with colleagues (our CEO is super approachable)
- Lawn, instruments, beanbags AND games... need I say more?
- Western Tech start up vibe
- AND lastly...