Lead UI/UX Designer
About the Company:
Created to answer the seemingly simple idea that there must be a smarter way to sell, Apollo is the most effective way to help companies scale their growth. We help teams identify and acquire target prospects, A/B test drip campaigns, convert into qualified appointments and demos, and get predictive analytics with our simple, all-in-one platform. Our mission is to connect companies who have great products with businesses who need them.
Apollo is run by a lean team of mission-oriented individuals driven by big ideas. The incredibly high caliber team is genuinely interested in building a great product and everyone is able to do so by following a motivating set of company values -- like humility, integrity, and continuous growth.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to join our growing team! Our UX/UI designer will turn interfaces into rich user experiences, working with the team as you model user behavior, create wireframes, and design interface concepts.
Our ideal candidate has hands-on experience in a UX/UI function, with a strong passion for digital technology. To succeed, you must understand how to make something beautiful and insanely functional.
What the role involves
- Ability to evaluate/audit user experience flows and provide actionable suggestions on optimization.
- Design Web-based interfaces for our websites, considering all aspects of the user experience such as the site’s target customers, set goals, and user workflows.
- A deep understanding of how text and images can be used to communicate clearly and create a specific user experience.
- A thorough understanding of how to best optimize and design interface elements like buttons and dropdown lists, or navigation components like search fields and tags, or informational items like user response messages and progress bars.
- Well-versed in current Web standards, including best practices for usability and accessibility. Both areas require a good eye for design and close attention to detail.
Desired Skills and Requirements
- Experience in designing and iterating on websites
- Quantitative and user behavior analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Outstanding Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign skills
- Passion for creating experiences in online environments
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Competitive salary, equity grants, healthcare (medical, dental, vision), 401(k)
- Flexible time-off
- Healthy catered lunches and a fully-stocked kitchen
- Pre-tax commuter benefits and easy access to BART, CalTrain, and MUNI
- Team happy hours and team building events
- Dog friendly office