Kochava provides a unified platform with solutions for mobile advertising and marketing technology clients; serving the world’s top brands and apps.
We are growing fast as we add new clients and services and we are looking to add talented, dedicated and innovative people who will strengthen our core team.
To help achieve that vision we are looking for a Product Designer with a focus on Interaction to help bring amazing experiences to life for our users. You’re comfortable moving fast, with the gusto of an entrepreneur, and believe in the strength of teamwork. Get ready to dive in and ship awesomeness to our users, who are potentially like you. We are looking for candidates who have extensive interaction design experience in systems and software space and deep understanding of those platforms - balanced with customer empathy, strong execution capability, and a track record of building strong partnerships and delivering impactful business results.
- Solve customer problems by synthesizing behavioral information and imagining things as they might be, not as they are
- Articulate complex visions through simple, elegant designs
- Deliver compelling UX concepts , UI specifications, wireframes, and prototypes
- Conceptualize a broad spectrum of ideas and then narrow based on experimentation and customer research
- Push and evolve visual frameworks and patterns based on brand and usability guidelines
- Collaborate effectively with other designers, content strategists, product managers, marketers, and researchers
- Solicit feedback and contribute constructively to design reviews
- Advance a strong point of view, backed up by personal expertise, design rationale, customer data, and industry standards along with trends
- Work on multiple projects at one time, using strong communication skills to manage time and expectations appropriately
- Participate in, plan, run, and analyze customer research and apply insights to generate designs that deliver customer delight
- 4+ years of experience in interaction design, product design, service design, or a related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Product Design, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or other relevant field
- Deep knowledge of design principles and methods
- Curiosity and commitment to testing new ideas and innovating to drive business results
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator
- Expertise conveying ideas and concepts through storyboarding, wireframing, and prototyping
- Mastery of design tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Framer, and Adobe Creative Suite
- A dazzling portfolio demonstrating your strong craft and collaborative process
- Demonstrated experience in bringing product and feature solutions to market
- Strong organization skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of user experience design to optimize customer adoption
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, growth environment
Kochava began in 2011 when a team of mobile and gaming professionals saw the need to better understand the feedback loop of user acquisition, engagement, and LTV for mobile applications. Through the process of creating apps for customers from a wide range of industries, we were repeatedly asked if we could shed some light on what media advertising efforts were converting and the effectiveness of their mobile ad spend by partner. Realizing a solution to these questions wasn’t readily available, we started designing and building a mobile measurement platform that would become Kochava.
Our HQ Location
We live and work in the wonderful ski resort town of Sandpoint, Idaho. Kochava has sales and agency representation in major markets worldwide, but we choose to grow our development and engineering infrastructure around Sandpoint, as it allows us to stay focused on cutting code while taking advantage of the community and quality of life the town offers to our team.
Kochava is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.