Senior UI/UX Designer
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer join our fast-growing team.
Apifiny is a leading technology group dedicated to establishing a global asset transaction network using blockchain technology. Leveraging its state-of-the-art tokenization and exchange platforms, Apifiny's mission is to facilitate the unrestricted flow of tokenized assets worldwide.
Apifiny believes that blockchain technology is not just about cryptocurrencies. By combining the innovative features of blockchain technology with creatively designed tokenomics, we believe that we have the opportunity to revolutionize the existing global assets trading paradigm. By allowing assets to be efficiently transacted worldwide, we hope to give everyone an equal opportunity to buy and sell quality assets from around the world, bringing wealth and prosperity to the masses.
We’re a driven team of innovators and builders, solving novel problems in innovative ways using creative technology. This is your opportunity to get in early on a team with global vision and localized efforts. You’re the expert and we want to give you the runway to be the best. If you have the drive and passion to build the future of asset circulation with us, we want to hear about it.
We are seeking a Full-Time Art Director who is ready to make an impact in a startup environment by building a category-defining brand that is modern, innovative, and impactful across all channels. The ideal candidate is a strategic, solution-oriented designer with an entrepreneurial mindset — excited to innovate within brand guidelines to express the brand across every customer touchpoint (both print and digital) in order to drive awareness and growth.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with Head of Design on the product flow and wireframe process within projects
- Creating wireframes and layouts
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
What we offer:
- Choice of MacBook or Surface Pro
- Full health coverage with 100% subsidized premiums
- Stock options
- Commuter stipend benefits
- Team happy hours
- Fun start up atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Team outings