About the Team
Wildlife is growing. With an audience that numbers in the billions, our games have the power to impact countless lives. They connect people with interesting characters, vibrant worlds, and unforgettable experiences. That's no small task, but we have a powerful secret weapon: our people. The Wildlife team is a collection of world-class talent, a team focused on synergy, collaboration, and growing strong together.
About the Role
At first, it will be a 3 months contractor with high possibility to become a full-time position! We are looking for an outstanding User Experience Researcher to own User Research, design and execute user studies, and drive insights based on user feedback to build the next generation of mobile Education apps. As the first specialist in this function, you will have the opportunity to shape your role. If you have relevant work experience in UX Research, we'd love to hear from you! The role would be primarily based in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
More about you
- You should have an advanced degree in experimental psychology (experimental, social, cognitive, etc.), human-computer interaction, human factors, or a related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- 5+ years’ industry experience in research design and conducting user research studies across platforms.
- Expertise in research design, fluent in multiple qualitative and quantitative methodologies (e.g. field studies, interviewing, contextual inquiry, questionnaire development and survey research, usability studies, competitive benchmarking, etc.) and can effectively analyze and present data to influence product design and implementation.
- Experience in information design, game development and design principles, or consumer or entertainment software industry desirable.
- Some experience in analysis and understanding of software development market metrics and analytics and how to apply them to your findings.
- You are able to successfully recommend actions using objective data, and influence the actions taken based on that data.
- You can work on directives with little direct oversight.
- Willingness to travel.
Bonus: You have done user research with school-aged children and have previous experience in Education, as a teacher / instructor.
What you’ll do
- Plan and conduct user research activities for Wildlife products.
- Gather and analyze data from a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods (interviews, lab studies, heuristic evaluations, surveys, telemetry, etc.)
- Work closely with game teams and studio leadership to understand franchise goals and strategies
- Effectively communicate research results to multiple levels of the organization in creative ways that promote impact, while providing recommendations and ongoing design consultation.
- Develop user research plans and schedules.
- Create new methodologies that will pertain to each product’s unique gameplay and sensibility.
- Partner across organizational and regional teams with a variety of disciplines (researchers, designers, product managers, market researchers, producers, etc.) to create insights which deeply affect the trajectory of their product work.
What you'll need
- Analytics skills
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.