Made Renovation is building the modern solution to home renovation. We combine design, materials, and construction into a seamless experience that homeowners love, finishing on-time and on-budget. Our unique build partnership model keeps our construction partners happy & successful. Based in San Francisco, our small team is obsessed with helping customers elevate their homes. We’re backed by institutional investors such as Founders Fund, Felicis Ventures, Base 10, and more.
We’re searching for a Lead Product Designer with at least 4+ years of experience who is customer obsessed, and comfortable building and executing the end-to-end customer journey from acquisition through retention. You will be responsible for UX research, ideation, wireframes, prototypes, and beautiful and impactful finished assets for our customer experience, and seeing them through to implementation on our site. You’ll own your projects and collaborate closely with our marketing and leadership teams. This is a unique opportunity to be the first product designer at a fast-growing technology company, work directly with the founders, and ultimately set a new standard in the industry. We’re open to modifying title seniority based on a candidate’s experience.
- Own the design process from beginning to end; from white-boarding to pixel-perfect production-ready assets
- Participate in all phases of the product development lifecycle, including problem definition, feature ideation, user research, identifying and costing deliverables, design, usability testing, and post-launch evaluation
- Determine the information architecture and flows for your product features
- Partner with cross-functional teams to define problems and goals, map end-to-end user flows, build prototypes, and launch new products and services
- Work closely with engineering to ensure quality implementation and user experience.
- Build a modular design pattern library to ensure continuity across the consumer lifecycle
- Execute in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- 4+ years of experience with end-to-end product design
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a depth of knowledge in user experience, interaction, and visual/user interface design
- Low-fi and high-fi prototyping skills using tools like Sketch, Figma, Invision, etc.
- Strong fundamentals in information architecture, hierarchy, and layout, as well as interactivity
- Cross-platform design experience (Web, Mobile Web, Email)
- Customer obsession and experience executing UX research and analyzing data
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable with rapid, iterative design practices to ship versions of creative over time
- Demonstrable experience collaborating with leadership, marketing, and sales
- Data driven analytical thinker -- able to drive metrics and benchmarks through design
- Full Health, Vision, Dental insurance
- 401K plan
- Commuter Benefits
- Monthly Cell Phone Stipend
- Catered Lunches Daily
- Regular Team Off-Sites
Made Renovation is proud to celebrate diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit-based factors.