UX Designer Senior
- Produce designs and effectively communicate the desired UX principles to the entire product team through research, problem definition, solution framing, sketches, storyboards, diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, and prototypes;
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to understand business, user and technological requirements, and translate them into user-centered design solutions;
- Engage with product managers and development team members to achieve user and business goals using the principles of user-centered design;
- Be up-to-date with UX industry techniques, technology, and best practices.
- 6+ years of professional User Experience Design experience;
- To have strong prototyping skills;
- To be able to work within an established design system, but are comfortable pushing the framework to its limits;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to design and articulate the concepts in a clear, concise manner;
- English proficiency;
- Low ego, collaborative, and open-minded.
Good to have
- Experience designing B2B digital products;
- Spanish proficiency.