iDeals Virtual Data Rooms
iDeals has been delivering the best customer experience since 2008. We were able to make a competitive product and build a leading business in a crowded and highly segmented market. We create products we've dreamed we could use.
More than 2500 clients spread around the globe, among which there are LG, PWC, HP, EY, Deloitte, Barclays, Rothschild, inspire us each day to deliver the best product in the market.
We are a 🌏 team of 160+ people who speak ten languages - sharing transparency, teamwork, data-driven decision-making, responsibility ownership, critical thinking, and focusing on exceeding clients’ expectations as our primary common values.
Despite the whole situation within pandemic we decided to invest our time and efforts to create a brand new version of our product to close technical, user experience, features and design debts.
That is why we are looking for a Product UI/UX Designer who together with our Product Managers and Engineers will shape and deliver a smooth and a functional user experience along with a beautiful and cozy user interface in our product.
Your Expected Outcomes:
- Use design methodologies & techniques including market & user researches, wireframing, prototyping, high-fidelity designs, and usability testing to support product features, vision and strategy;
- Proactively collaborate with product managers and think through user problems, find reasonable solutions, mock them up in detail, and help engineers to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience;
- Think big in terms of design systems (patterns, guidelines, kits) to create a consistent and scalable user experience;
- Advocate for design by sharing your work and presenting cross-functionally, while being able to precisely articulate design rationale;
- Create an environment where design iterations have short feedback loops;
- Constantly review product UI/UX and search for opportunities to make it better.
Your Competency Profile:
- 3+ years of professional UI/UX design experience, ideally designing complex and/or enterprise-level B2B software;
- A portfolio that showcases confident, diverse, and thoughtful user experience design, interface design, and ideally interaction design;
- You are a generalist who can drive the design process end to end: from user journey and wire-framing to interactive prototype and high-fidelity design;
- Process-oriented but agile: the ability to quickly translate product requirements documents into designs that are both functional, cosy and beautiful;
- Can reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use;
- Usability heuristics, composition, visual hierarchy and atomic design are not just words for you;
- You are detail-oriented while being able to see and plan the big picture;
- Deep understanding of and a high empathy for customers and their problems;
- Experience in designing for desktop and mobile web is a must, and other platforms (iOS, Android, Desktop, etc) are nice to have;
- Experience in creating UI Guidelines and/or UI kits;
- Strong experience with Sketch or Adobe XD or Figma;
- Strong experience with Axure or Balsamiq or analogue;
- At least basic knowledge of HTML & CSS;
- At least a B1 level of English.
What We Offer:
- 🧘🏻♂️Flat organizational structure and management with tech background;
- 📆OKR-based planning;
- 🏄🏻♂️Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- 💲Social wellness package: 17 000 UAH for medical insurance, sports and health-related activities;
- 👌🏻Flexible schedule and vacations;
- 🤞🏻 Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities;
- 🍤Comfortable working conditions: modern and stylish work space, free lunches, drinks and snacks, recreation areas;
- 🎲PlayStation, table tennis, workout zone and equipment
Perks available in the office:
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.