You hear it all the time — our healthcare system is broken. But, if you’re like most people, this “brokenness” is more about the nightmare of dealing with insurance, co-pays, and collections than the actual quality of care one receives. HMO/PPO/HSA/FSA/HRA/EPO… honestly, until we built this company, we had no idea what any of these even meant! If you’re like us, you just want to know how much you are covered for, that your insurance is billed correctly and then pay your doctor for their time.
We believe that healthcare should be simple to use and easy to understand, because going to the doctor is stressful enough. We created Anagram after personal experiences left us feeling completely helpless and frustrated by the difficult process to access the insurance benefits we were entitled to. We didn’t want others to feel that same pain and frustration.
Our mission is to make healthcare easy to pay for. We’ve been proving out our product, starting with the vision care market, but with thousands of providers already using our system, we’re ready to expand to the rest of the healthcare ecosystem. We’re going to make insurance as easy as using your Visa card. With a fresh Series A round, we’re looking for A+ players who want to make a lasting impact on the world.
Our Experience Design (XD) team creates experiences that make healthcare professionals (and their patients) lives better. We’re a collaborative group, guided by an iterative user-centered design process. No project is too big or too small, and we support each other’s efforts: whether that’s jumping in to re-design business cards or launching seismic, industry-shifting experiences. Combining experimentation, data, rational critique (and light-hearted humor), we are uncovering ideas that address fundamental (and bureaucratic) problems that impact how people access the care they deserve.
We are a design-forward company and empower our designers to thrive.
We’re looking for a skilled UX/UI Engineer who is capable of creating digital experiences for all of our lead-generation touch-points: landing pages, websites, email campaigns, content channels, etc. They will be responsible for the design and implementation of these solutions to support our mission to own the healthcare billing and payment industry. They will be working hand-in-hand with design, marketing, product, and sales teams, and their work will have a direct effect on healthcare professionals changing the way they do business.
- Proven ability to execute compelling designs that drive customer engagement
- Experience designing complete multi-channel campaigns
- Strong use of color, typography, composition, balance, symmetry, and white space.
- You’re a self-starter who is thrives working remotely with a distributed team
- You're comfortable working in agile/scrum environments
- You proactively present your work to peers, stakeholders, and leadership
- Degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, HCI, or evidence of ability — show us your design portfolio.
- Experience in UX Design, UI Design, and Prototyping with in-depth knowledge of user interaction models
- Proficient with design tools like Sketch, WebFlow, InVision, Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.
- Familiarity with landing page systems like instapage, unbounce, or others
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Good foundation in graphic design principles
Nice to Have Skills
- Motion UI experience
- Ability to prototype using Axure or Framer X
- Experience with user testing including A/B and multivariate testing
What we offer
* Full Medical and Dental coverage
* A generous equity plan
* Open vacation policy - we work on trusting you get your s**t done
* Fun, creative and collaborative work environment
* Trust in you to truly take the ball and run with it. You’ll be the owner of your own fate and success and/or failure will be in your hands
* Ability to work directly with the executive team on a day to day basis and accelerate learning
Anagram is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.