At Holmusk we leverage technology & data science to accelerate research and improve outcomes in behavioural health & chronic diseases. We focus on delivering tailored interventions in healthcare by building digital tools and harnessing the insights from real-world data.
We are looking for a UX Designer who is excited about making an impact in Digital Healthcare. You will be either based in Singapore or working remotely (from SEA / similar timezone) with a team based in Singapore and might be asked to travel for projects and to meet the rest of the team.
What You'll Do
- Research: identify the right method (field research, user interviews, usability testing, quant surveys, secondary research) and execute to deliver insights that are then tied into product initiatives.
- UX thinking: building user empathy, while always tying experiences back to objectives and scope.
- Prototyping and testing: Prioritise and rapidly prototype features, using a variety of tools to validate the usability deliver problem solving designs of solutions.
- Design management: create and manage the design, design assets and design operations for a digital product end-to-end.
- Data driven: use customer insight and analytics to validate customer problems, areas of drop off, etc.
What we are looking for
- Demonstrated user-centred problem solving skills
- 3-4 years of experience ideally in designing healthcare applications (apps and web apps)
- We would prefer candidates who are willing to relocate to Singapore, but we are open to remote candidates based in SEA or similar timezones.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Good written and spoken English communication skills
- Proficiency in Figma or similar design tools
- Open to feedback
- Comfortable working closely with the product and business development teams.
- Able to travel for product research.
- You will be working alongside smart and easy-to-work with people who are passionate about what they do. We are a group of people who love solving challenging problems and are motivated to build great products.
- You will be able to launch new products and see your work in the hands of patients and clinicians, making a real impact in their lives.
- We are a mature start-up, in the process of scaling up with room for ownership and growth.
At Holmusk we take pride in our diverse workforce and inclusive culture. We believe it takes all kinds of people to build the best products and bring real change to the healthcare space.