rapidBizApps has been helping big corporations around world to scale their operational efficiency using Mobile, Web, IoT, VR & other cutting-edge technologies. In the process, rBA has become as trusted partner in Enterprise Mobility space. We solve business problems by building powerful and efficient solutions—driven by advanced technology and a committed team. At rBA, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to join our growing team of world-class engineers.
We have been working with Fortune 500 corporations around world scale their operational efficiency using Mobile, Web, IoT, and other cutting-edge technologies. In the process, we've become one of the most trusted tech partners for the Fortune 500. We solve business problems by building powerful and efficient solutions—driven by advanced technology and a committed team.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Conduct User research and develop personas and scenarios
- Translate concepts into user flows, journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Take a user centered approach and Conduct rapid usability tests to iterate on designs
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Communicate interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences ranging from high level stakeholders, business analysts, and developers who implement the designs.
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, icons, visual language etc.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function, look and feel like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. illustrations, sketches etc.)
- At least 3 years of experience in user experience research
- MA/MS in HCI, Psychology, Social Science or related field preferred or M.Des in Interaction Design or Visual Communication Design
- Strong problem-solving skills with balanced interaction and visual design skills
- Proficiency in MS VISIO , OMNIGraffle or Balsamiq
- Social activities are part of our culture; regular outings include company celebrations, team outings, movies, social work, outdoor activities and more.
- Effective rewards & Recognition program
- You will work in an open work culture where everyone is treated equally.
- As a part of our continuing professional development you will be eligible to receive sponsorship from the company if you opt to continue education in a related area.