Reflektive is seeking a Product Designer to guide the user experience and visual design for our innovative line of products. This position will work closely with both the Product Management and Engineering teams to build best-in-class experiences for a growing customer base. As a member of the Design team at Reflektive, you will have a huge influence on the direction of the product from day one. Candidates should have a passion for contemporary product design, intuitive user-centric experiences, and iterative software development processes. You will be a major contributor to a product that many thousands of end-users see every day.
What you'll do
- Work with the product team to build concepts, prototypes, and final designs for new products and feature enhancements.
- Master the user experience of our enterprise product suite to advocate and solve for our end users.
- Refine and evolve the UX and visual design for live products.
- Participate in strategy, ideation, and design of future product initiatives.
- Leverage and extend our design system by partnering with the engineering team in implementation.
What you have
- 3-5 years experience shipping products on Product Design teams. Experience with SaaS or complex enterprise applications is preferred.
- End-to-end expertise in modern product design and interaction best-practices, from concept through production-level assets.
- Expert experience with creation, prototyping, motion, and file management tool sets such as Sketch, Abstract, Zeplin, InVision, Principle, etc.
- Proven understanding of design processes, tools (JIRA), and scrum practices in an Agile development environment.
- Superior documentation and presentation communication skills.
- Passion for working in a startup environment. A self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Experience with user research processes.
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Blue Origin, Comcast, Instacart, Dollar Shave Club, Healthgrades, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.