Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies and TV shows from studios like Paramount, Lionsgate and MGM, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We are committed to building a workforce that reflects our globally diverse audience. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators and impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the Role:
Tubi is seeking a talented UX Researcher to join our team. In this role, you will join a growing UX research team within the company acting as liaison between design, research, analytics, product, brand, marketing. This is a hands-on role working to scale research competency within design/product. We need an expert in remote testing for foundational work and analysis of the entertainment and streaming space. You should have experience doing moderated studies with live prototypes. As Tubi expands internationally and into multilingual countries, we need to deliver insights and actionable design recommendations to support teams moving at high velocity. This is an exciting opportunity to shape the research organization and contribute to growth and development in the entertainment industry.
- Expected to have broad exposure across projects in brand, marketing, product, design with focus on UX and product research
- This role covers web, mobile, connected TV experiences
- Collaborate on brand positioning value props/consumer sentiment analysis as they inform UX and product
- Usability and experimental design for Go-to-market and advertising.
- Coordinate and run studies on a range of platforms, timelines and levels with specific expertise in remote testing methodologies and practices.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to ensure that research results conducted by a range of contributors including PMs meet quality and reliability standards.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of working experience as a UX Researcher or relative role on a consumer facing product
- Combination of statistical, sampling, ethnographic, survey-related work using a combination of tools and methods including in-person interviews, survey tools, onsite visits, user-testing.
- Ability to translate findings into actionable recommendations for product/design teams through collaboration with those teams
- Understand multi-device context and usage across mobile, desktop, and large screen TV
- Organizational skills to document and maintain an archive of research findings others can use
- Full medical, dental & vision coverage
- 401k retirement plan
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Daily catered lunch and dinner
- Monthly gym stipend
- Flexible PTO in addition to paid holidays and sick leave
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.