UX/ UI Developer
Responsible for developing new business opportunities related to recruiting and staffing within Manufacturing, Warehousing/Distribution, Pharmaceutical, Financial and Accounting Industries. Identify client needs and recommend qualified candidates based on experience and education.
The UX/UI role represents an exciting opportunity to design streamlined and intuitive servicing journeys that delight our front-line specialists as well as our digitally engaged customers, creating meaningful business value.
This role will be focused on creating designs and artifacts for existing and new state-of-the-art capabilities mostly for Val Gen, but we expect the successful candidate to contribute to other servicing tools as well. The work will certainly be varied and interesting.
Key job responsibilities:
- Produce high fidelity designs and interactive prototypes for both business and engineering teams to consume
- Ensure solutions are consistent and designed according to user centered principles
- Be the voice of the customer to internal teams and business partners, and feed in appropriate recommendations based on insights to drive development and decision making
- Undertake UX research activities to help evaluate, design and test new servicing experiences and/or enhancing existing ones
- Give and solicit feedback from fellow designers in order to constantly raise the bar
- Be customer focused; have operations awareness, marketing, sales and computer science experience or an interest in technology and partner closely with Product and Engineering teams to generate the best design solutions
- Have excellent influencing/communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have strong sense of urgency, commitment to deadlines and deliverables is critical
Are you up for the challenge?
- A Bachelor's Degree in Industrial/Product/Interaction Design, or equivalent experience
- At least two years of experience in UX and UI required; strong understanding of user centered design principles and processes
- Familiarity working in lean/agile product development environment
- Fluency in current industry standard UX design tools, notably Sketch, Invision, and/or other UX prototyping software
- Ability to simplify and turn complex interactions into intuitive user experiences and to clearly communicate how individual journeys align/don’t align to user and business goals
At the core of UX design...
Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
- Agile Practices
- Iterative Product Design Planning and Development
- Design Thinking
- Information Architecture
- Interaction Design
- Design Industry Trends
- Industry and Company Knowledge
- Problem Solving
Employment eligibility to work in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions
If this sounds like the right job for you, then use the button below to submit your resume. We look forward to receiving your application. Or you can call 954-344-4993 for more information.