When working for GraphCMS, you aren't just working for a software company - you are working to build the most advanced content management system on the market. You will play an essential part in the history of GraphCMS and in helping to make it big!
As of now, we are looking for a Senior Product Designer based in Gießen, Berlin or remote to grow our product team at GraphCMS.
About the Role
We care deeply about design and an exceptional developer experience, so we'd love you to help us improving on those areas. You will contribute to the overall product and design direction and help us getting new features into production.
We are looking for a team player with great communication and design skills to make a strong addition to our product team. Someone who reads blogs at night about that cool new user experience or concept someone came up with. Someone who knows that great product design and UX can make a huge difference in a highly competitive market.
We value pixel perfect designs and best in class solutions for UI, UX and DX challenges. We expect a broad set of design skills, and ability to create high-quality designs, interactions and prototypes. Since we consider ourselves a developer tool, ideally you should have a technical background.
- Contribute to the overall product and design direction of the whole company
- Understand the needs of the CMS/DXP market, our customers and all related stakeholders by doing constant research
- Assist the product team in user story mapping
- Design, prototype and specify new functionality or improvements that will delight our user base
- Document and communicate all new concepts with engineering, sales and marketing
- Work with a cross-functional team to plan the implementation of your solutions
- Identify trends in UX and DX (Developer Experience) across all software industries and find elegant ways to apply them to our product offering
- Constantly improve the authoring experience for content creators
- Prepare visual assets to support marketing activities
- Technical background, preferrably with experience in software development and/or understanding API driven products
- Several years of experience designing interactive applications
- Excellent visual, UI and interaction skills
- Experience with design systems
- Experience with user research/user testing
- Having worked with other content management systems before is a plus
What We Offer
- Our great workplace environment helps you to unfold your creativity
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible work hours and home office policy
- Company tech to make sure you're at your best (Macbooks, monitors, docks, mice, you name it)
- An international and friendly team spread across 7 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site
- Education – learn new things every day and visit conferences regularly
- Regular company retreats and offsites
- Enthusiastic startup culture
- Great growth potential. A place where you can make your mark and advance your career