Iron Forge Development
Great software starts with great design. Iron Forge Development is seeking a self driven UI/UX/Product designer. We value deliverables over process - no front-end coding skills required. 100% fully remote.
See some of our work at https://www.ironforge.co/portfolio
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software (we use Sketch) and associated tools (Invision, Zeplin, Overflow). If you have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to chat!
- We have had clients raise millions of dollars on the strength of our clickable prototypes alone
- Fully remote work
- Talk with the client only if you want to
- Professional project manager to back you up through the process
- Sketch required
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards and process flows
- Design beautiful user interfaces in Sketch utilizing proper Sketch etiquette
- Develop high fidelity UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Conduct layout and UI adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of clickable prototype tools (InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software (Sketch)
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills