Senior UI/UX Product Designer
As a UI/UX Product Designer in the Network Protection Team at Avira you will be working on the user interface and user experience of desktop and mobile products of one of the biggest software security companies in the world. Your work will touch millions of active users and will be showcased in almost all countries around the world. You will play a very important role in designing the company’s future.
As a UI/UX Product Designer at Avira you will:
- Conceptualize, design and execute modern, complex digital designs and product experiences, including user interfaces and product flows for Antivirus desktop and mobile applications.
- Work closely with product managers, product owners, and the UX engineering team to create simple, easy-to-use products.
- Develop and perform usability sessions, conduct user research (online as well as in lab) with key stakeholders and customers to get feedback.
- Deliver finalized design layouts, with all the assets required for development.
- Understand what our users are doing and why; by using analytics and competitive analysis and supporting the research teams.
- Brainstorm, research, and create wireframes, mockups, user flows, interactive prototypes and refine user experiences; all within specified product requirements and deadlines.
- Deeply understand, contribute to, and if necessary, challenge the requirements and business goals of your projects
- Follow our visual brand guidelines, art direction and collaborate with other designers.
- Help mentor others in the company. Be the change agent.
- More than 5 years experiences in UI/UX design, especially for cross-platform software products.
- Proficient in sketching.
- Experienced in building low/high fidelity prototypes
- Self-driven with excellent creativity and user focus.
- Extremely detail-oriented and can see the big picture.
- Firsthand experience in launching a new product.
- Solid knowledge about user-centric design principles and ability to distill highly complex user design issues into clean and understandable solutions.
- Design-level familiarity with HTML, CSS, and related web technologies.
- Team-player with a positive attitude towards new ideas and suggestions.
- Willing to collaborate with various stakeholders and other internal designers.
- Excellent communicator in English with a “can do” problem-solving attitude.
Our offer: Avira - More than a job!
- Great people and international teams - You'll meet some of your future colleagues onsite before you make your final decision
- Future-oriented tasks and projects
- Top-notch technology
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making
- Stimulating work environment in a stylish building with modern office concept
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidized canteen, free gym, free ice cream, summer & christmas parties and other great benefits!
Please submit your online application including your comprehensive portfolio of recent UI/UX and illustrations projects, your salary expectations and availability by clicking on the “Apply now” button. Please apply only in English.
This job is based in Tettnang, Germany near the beautiful Lake Constance.