About the Role
BCG Digital Ventures in partnership with one of the largest businesses in Australia is building a communication and collaboration tool for field force workers.
BCG Digital Ventures is an ever-growing global team of entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. We invent, launch, scale and invest in game-changing businesses with the world’s most influential companies. The ventures we build create strategic advantages and financial returns for some of the most important global companies and help them own the next horizon of innovation.
This venture is backed by one of the largest businesses in Australia with a field force of more than 5000 workers. With a strong first customer, this venture is well-positioned to change the way workers collaborate in the field.
The venture is currently in stealth mode as we get ready to launch in the market later this year.
We are looking for a UX Designer with a passion for entrepreneurship to join the founding team of the start-up we are building.
As a UX Designer you will
- Participate in concept sessions leveraging ethnographic research and design thinking
- Introduce trends and exemplars across a variety of emerging technologies like AI, IoT, VR, and AR
- Balance customer frictions and needs with our business goals, market viability, and technical feasibility
- Hands on delivery of concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps, and prototypes with Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision, and other tools
- Incorporate user research and usability testing to iterate on product solutions
- Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams including product managers, engineers, marketers, and corporate executives
- Communicate the product’s vision and articulate design decisions and trade-offs to internal teams and stakeholders, both verbally and visually
- Partner with engineering to ensure designs are properly implemented
- Work with marketing to develop brand guidelines, online advertising, and websites
- 3+ years of experience in UX design
- Proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes and prototypes
- Ability to extract insights from customers and convert those into delightful customer experience
- Experience working in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment - highly preferable in a tech/SaaS organisation
- Fluency in working with Sketch, Figma, Adobe CS, InVision and other design tools
- Exceptional communication skills and presentation skills
- Ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- An online portfolio showcasing your past projects, work, initiatives, process and demonstrating UX experience