Product Design Lead
The XD team oversees the user experience and interface design for the Rally digital platform (suite of web and mobile apps). These integrated apps allow a user to easily handle their daily health and healthcare.
You will join an existing 8 person Product Design team focused on creating large-scale creative health and wellness management experiences. Rally Care Solutions helps people Find, Price, Schedule and Pay for Care in addition to rewarding them for choosing the appropriate care.
This application powers a customized/targeted experience for users across hundreds of large and small businesses, reaching millions of users around the globe. Your primary focus as Lead Product Designer will design new and updating existing features for this web-based application and managing a small team of designers. You will report to the Creative Director.
- Produce high-quality, human-focused designs/features/enhancements for web-based platform
- Maintain and evolve Rally’s design and component systems.
- Maintain a high level of visual fidelity and consistency across all features
- Work with Product and Engineering to determine requirements and implement scenarios, interaction models, end-to-end experiences, and communicate to partners
- Design and prototype easy-to-use, human-centric flows/experiences.
- Work reciprocally with the Creative Director to ensure strategic vision for each feature
- Ensure final mockups are pixel perfect before development handoff
- . You will work with requirements that evolve often
- Human-centric approach to designing products
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills
- Extraordinary information architecture & interaction design skills
- Experience building and maintaining design systems
- Proficient in visual design (you'll demonstrate an existing style guide but there's always room for improvement!)
- Experienced proficiency with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and prototyping software such as Invision and basic understanding of front-end Development
- Work with Product Owners to help translate requirements into product/design requirements
- Aim to push the application forward and improve
- 8+ years of professional web/application/UI experience. Preferably in a design team environment.
- BA or BFA in design or information architecture related field preferred
- Some travel might be required
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.