Gravity Sketch is a London-based startup that is shaking up the 3D design space and transforming the future of digital creation. Just like Adobe revolutionised 2D design, our vision is to revolutionise 3D design today. Backed by high profile VCs and investors from Silicon Valley, London and Tokyo, we are developing the first enterprise-grade immersive 3D design and collaboration software which allows designers, engineers, and other stakeholders to create remotely together, in real-time, across multiple devices and platforms. We aim to transform the future of digital creation through disrupting the current design and engineering workflows, placing the user at the center of the creation process. Our product is used by thousands of designers in industries such as automotive, apparel and film, across North America, Europe, and Asia.
- Humble, empathetic individual, with a can-do attitude and drive to continuously learn
- Self-motivation and a great team-player attitude
- A great "can do" attitude and open-mindedness to non-traditional solutions is essential
- Business-orientated mindset, with an understanding of how design helps drive business decisions
- Strong ability to quickly generate wireframes, physical and digital prototype
- Experience working in the design industry, working on creating innovative, holistic experiences through products and services working on multi-platform products
- Experience working in a startup as a design leader, or in a reputable multi-disciplinary design agency
- An impressive portfolio of personal work and projects demonstrating the development and successful delivery of products and experiences that demonstrate research skills and clear workflow
- Experience managing multidisciplinary teams
- Highly organised, methodical and flexible individual
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
- Strong ability to evaluate and distill user feedback and research to suggest improvements on existing products
- Background in industrial or product design
- Experience working with immersive (AR/VR) technologies
- Experience working to Agile and Lean methodologies
- Personal independent projects
- Chance to work at a fast growing startup at the forefront of the exciting VR/AR industry
- Real work ownership - you drive your own initiatives
- Unparalleled learning, if you’re up for the challenge!
- Great work culture and environment - we work hard but also know how to have fun - team sport days, pub quizzes and more!
- Cool studio based in Brixton, weekly team lunch and washup
- Discounted local gym membership