Shogun is a powerful page builder platform for ecommerce stores, and we're on a mission to empower anyone to easily create high converting ecommerce pages through a delightful product experience.
As a UX Researcher on our design team you will have a very specialized role in helping us understand our users and create empathy for their needs. You will connect product and design with the user, and translate user behaviour into actionable insights. You will work across multiple teams and bridge disciplines in an attempt to help us bring the best possible user experience to our products.
- Help define our roadmap by advocating for our users needs
- Work cross-functionally with product, design, support, and engineering
- Facilitate user-testing and validate prototypes
- Establish and enable UX Research as a practice throughout the company
- Analyze data and insight into usable direction for product teams
- Be an advocate for our users
- Proven work experience as a UX Researcher
- Ability to quickly identify and utilize the best UX Research methods for any given task
- Experience conducting interviews, usability and accessibility testing, card sorting, eye tracking, and surveys remotely or ideas on how to accomplish these tasks
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative data and how to utilize each properly
- Ability to analyze data and utilize the results into direct recommendations
- Proven ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Excellent written communication skills
- You have worked remotely before
- You have product design experience
- You have worked in ecommerce or a similar field
- Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what's right over what's easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other.
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent.
- Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth.
- Competitive salary
- Competitive equity
- Benefits (vary by location)
- Co-working office reimbursement
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with.
- Remote work – We are a fully distributed team
- Occasionally we hire on a full time contractor basis to begin with. Team members enjoy the same opportunities for great compensation, full time positions, equity, and consideration, regardless of location.
Shogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class