Volunteer Role Overview:
We are looking for a volunteers who wants to join us in our fight against pandemics like COVID-19 and other crisis alike.
As a UX/UI Designer at FightPandemics, you will :
- You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology.
- You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
- Also, you will design, conceptualize, recommend and implement design changes, content enhancements, and mobile/website layout including future community-building initiatives.
- Conceptualize and build UI/UX for mobile first and then adapt it to desktop.
- Plan and run user research and A/B tests to optimize user engagement and design improvements needed to the user interface.
- Participate, lead, and program all phases of the development process for user interface projects – from idea conception, to wire-frames and prototyping, and to design and implementation.
- Propose and design new ideas for enhancing engagement.
- Work closely with the product and tech teams to deliver hypothesis-driven designs and coding to improve the user interface.
- You have the ability to design and implement beautiful user interfaces.
- You understand web usability best practices
- You are passionate about user-centered design and user experience
- You want to learn new technologies quickly
- You are a problem Solver.
- You want to learn and help in anyway possible.
- You want to be part of something great that positively impacts society especially in times of crisis.