We are looking for a senior UI/UX Designer to turn our software into the best platform to create chatbots and offer memorable conversational experiences for the end users.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphical elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that include work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
We are hyper-growing so we need to start building a team to design the best experience for both users and customers throughout their entire journey.
You’ll team up in a fast-paced, UX-focused startup. You’ll engage with cross-functional teams that include designers, devs, engineers and product owners.
Company Description ?
Landbot provides the most simple yet powerful Conversational Experience builder to help companies engage with their audience in a more natural, human way. With focus on conversion, Landbot was built to improve each step of the funnel by providing conversational interfaces users can talk to, learn from, subscribe to, purchase from, above all have a memorable experience.
Key responsibilities ?
- Design interactive UI solutions from whiteboard sessions to wireframes to prototype mockups to finished high-resolution visual designs.
- Creatively solve complex interaction and visual design problems.
- Using user-centered design, help to define features and contribute to the overall direction of the product.
- Produce high-quality designs in a quick, iterative environment.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Build rapid prototypes for user testing.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- At least 3 years of UI design experience, ideally for a B2B SaaS product.
- Comfortable working in Sketch, Adobe CS, or other design tools.
- Up-to-date knowledge of best practices for user-centered design, UX principles and techniques, information architecture, and user interface web patterns.
- Highly confident creating artifacts throughout the design lifecycle, from product requirements to sketches to wireframes to high fidelity mockups and prototypes to polished final design.
- Proven experience working directly with product managers and developers in an agile environment.
- Familiarity with modern web development frameworks and libraries.
- Experience with front-end programming and a strong understanding of software design patterns and best practices.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions.
- Highly self-directed and comfortable in a small, unstructured environment with ambiguous and rapidly changing requirements.
- You are fluent in English.
? Experience working for a tech-startup, designing conversational experiences into a B2B Saas company is a major plus.
If we’d have to choose a word that should define each and every team member in Landbot, it would be proactiveness. We want relentlessly resourceful people onboard!
- A competitive salary package in a fast-growing start-up.
- Live and work in the sunny Barcelona.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we have a young, upbeat and international work environment.
- Happy hours!
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Bonus transport tickets, educational content and all you need to feel empowered.
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment to get your job done.??????
Interested? Send us your updated CV or LinkedIn URL to email@example.com