What is Provisn
Provisn is a curated data and fundamental analytics platform for cryptocurrency. We aggregate, create and elevate the latest and greatest tools providing predictive insight into the cryptocurrency landscape. We provide trust-worthy, digestible, and highly valuable tools all in one place, for a user to efficiently follow, understand, and act upon market movement with confidence.
Provisn ultimately allows ultra high level indicators, tools, and analytics, to become accessible to your 'average investor' or 'knowledge seeker'. We pack our features and values into a singular, beautifully designed platform. Provisn is a platform and community that is dreamed, designed, and imagined for the future of financial freedom; for everyone.
Who You Are
We are looking to hire an advanced designer in graphic design and UI/UX with experience in motion graphics to join our team as we grow and expand post MVP launch. We have solidified a distinct visual identity in the cryptocurrency space and we’re aiming to onboard a member to our team to help further develop and strengthen this identity across all Provisn verticals including the in-platform dashboard and its vast features (UI/UX), marketing assets, visuals for social media/community, emailers, etc.
Your ability to create strong design assets (in unison with our team and department goals) will be imperative to Provisn. It is not a requirement that you are currently and deeply entrenched in the blockchain and crypto space yet. We will provide you the education tools along with our overall company objectives so that your designs always run in parallel to the Provisn goals and consumer value propositions. That said, we are looking for you to be self-driven and to always be learning about advancements in blockchain projects and cryptocurrency as this will enhance your designs and value overall. It is very important you are an excellent designer with motion graphic experience who can work in a team setting. Your design and illustration voice will be illustrated as a key member Provisn so it’s important your passion fits analogously with ours as we grow and scale Provisn together.
- Advanced in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Advanced in UI/UX (systems and product design)
- Experience in motion graphics
- Experience with Sketch
- Experience with UI/UX design and wire-framing tools
- Extra beneficial if you’re also familiar with:
- Principle for Sketch
- Python (PyCharm)
- Create effective design solutions for digital advertising and direct marketing to support brand and marketing campaigns
- Create graphics for digital media including social media, media decks, email, and web
- Creating custom graphics and design assets according to theme and request
- Solicit, receive, and act on creative feedback to ensure designs meet requirements based on task
- Work with our CMO, Head of Product, and Community Manager to strategize and optimize visual design and messaging
- The ability to think at a high level regarding graphic design and vision
- Absolutely must be self-motivated and a self-starter that knows how to hustle and get work done in the most efficient manner possible
- Reliable team-player that naturally collaborates with others, communicates clearly, and takes initiative
- Experience building and shipping different categories of products from platform, UI/UX, and marketing collateral
- Foundational knowledge of engineering systems and product design
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excitement about proactively contributing value to this organization
- Passion for important issues that you want to be a part of
- You will have your own monitor, desk, and any other tools you will need to optimize your work at our office on the Herengracht.
- You will work and have access to the entire team, however will mostly be working with the CMO, Community Manager, and Head of Product for the content you wish to visually display.
- We believe in a very collaborative relationship within the company, so titles are irrelevant, and we’re all here together to make the best product we possibly can.
- You are organized and plan ahead.
- You share your ideas with the immediate executive team to help optimize your work.
- You have specifications per each channel / platform to best optimize the content to visually fit and work with the medium.
- You update our internal content calendar with your rollout strategy to work collaboratively with the rest of the team.
- Help develop out the roadmap for all user facing assets.
- Beautiful office & garden on the canals, with full facilities
- Casual office hours, although there will be work outside of the office as crypto is 24/7
- Payment on the 15th and 30th of each month in either Euro or BTC (your choice)
- A relaxed creative atmosphere where there are no limits
- Full access to the most complete cryptocurrency info-platform to date
- You’ll be interfacing and working with some of the brightest minds in the crypto space in the world
- You’ll have an incredible opportunity to use this knowledge to grow your own financial gain
- You will get to travel, attend the world's top blockchain conferences, and be ingrained within the community
- Have the opportunity to shape the budding blockchain space for first adopters and movers with your 'really damn good design'.
- Provisn will compensate you for all within reason, or not out of the ordinary ‘out of pocket’ expenses you may incur.
Offer / Incentives / Bonus
- Full Time (45hrs in office), X euro/BTC a month, paid out as on the 15th and the 30th of each month.
- 3 month contract, however Provisn reserves the right to cancel it within 15 days notice if goals are not hit, or for any other reason deemed appropriate.
- Upon the completion of this 3 month contract, we will re-negotiate your terms for a raise & vesting equity stake with quarterly dividend payouts + bonus's.
- Each individual you get to sign up (using your unique code), you will receive 50% of their subscription fees
- *All items are to be negotiated.
PLEASE APPLY TO: DAVID@PROVISN.COM
-include your resume & selected works