Senior Product Designer
We're searching for a seasoned Product Designer to join our Driver User Experience team in Barcelona. In this role you will lead design efforts partnering with small multi-disciplinary teams made up of representatives from engineering, product, UX research, data and marketing, among others.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about developing solutions based on insights of drivers across Europe, has the mastery of their craft to turn these insights into beautifully designed products (both interactions and visuals) and inspires the organization by prototyping what is possible before it is built. Above all, your work will impact the way the people move.
What’s the job?
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering partners to represent the design team and facilitate design discussions.
- Collaborate closely with Design and Product leadership to contribute to the overall direction of your product area.
- Design flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals for your solutions.
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
- Solicit feedback from your peers, including other product designers and teammates in your product team.
- Work in close collaboration with Design leadership to inform and improve design processes.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements, and provide creative, thoughtful solutions.
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process with wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups, and/or high fidelity prototypes.
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience updates.
- Advocate for the prioritization of design centered changes, refinements, and improvements.
- 5+ years of experience in a Product Design role.
- You have the ability to lead and ideate products from scratch and improve features, all with a user-centered design process.
- You are an excellent problem-solver and are familiar with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile (e.g., Android and iOS).
- You possess a strong understanding of usability and user experience principles.
- You have the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly across different audiences and varying levels of the organization and thereby influencing product design strategy.
About FREE NOW
The FREE NOW Group is the multi service mobility joint venture from Daimler and BMW. It consists of the services FREE NOW (9 European markets), Βeat (5 Latin American markets and 1 European market), Kapten (3 European markets) and hive (3 European markets). Summed up, those services currently attract 41 million users in 17 markets and more than 150 cities. This makes the FREE NOW Group the biggest ride hailing provider in Europe and the fastest-growing in Latin America. In total, more than 2,200 employees in around 35 offices work for the services of the FREE NOW Group, which is led by CEO Marc Berg.