TUI Future Markets
We are a global market leader looking for a talented UX & UI Designer to join our team in Lisbon!
As a User Experience Designer within the our e-commerce team, you will have the opportunity to deliver best-in-class user experience solutions across our range of web, mobile and internal systems. To do this you’ll be working collaboratively with UX colleagues, visual designers and developers in an Agile development environment, and creating and maintaining effective relationships with key business stakeholders and providers.
You’ll be designing across our wide range of products, from which hundreds of thousands of customers trust us to give them the tools they need for their most important purchase of the year, so you can be sure that you will have an impact and opportunities to learn and develop too!
- As the UX/UI Designer you’ll be a key part of the idea generation process, working in a startup like environment with a global and multi-cultural team.
- You will be in charge of leading our UX and UI efforts with colleagues and tech providers to make sure we deliver the best experience possible for our customers.
The position will be occupied by a designer that:
- It is comfortable creating wireframes, high fidelity mockups, and prototypes needed to communicate them (e.g., Sketch, Framer, InVision)
- Is self-driven and takes full ownership of his ideas to solve challenging problems
- Is comfortable working collaboratively with developers, product owners, and copywriters
- Thrives on feedback and critique, responding with creative thinking and iterative design
- It is a passionate advocate for the user, dedicated to the craft of design and creating elegant user experiences
- Speaks english, to be able to communicate efficiently with different providers of different countries.
- Knows his way around A/B and multivariate tests.
- Is comfortable with each part of the design process, from research to exceptional UI design, through to shipping production code
- That is proficient with HTML & CSS
- Have a proven track record as a successful UX practitioner, with mobile, desktop and most importantly responsive design experience
- Have experience with template engines to display data from the backend
- Is a great team worker and
We’re looking for Designers with a minimum of 4 years of experience working in e-commerce (transactional websites) and data-driven companies.
Since we work in a multi-cultural and internal team, the dominance of English is a key requirement.
What we offer:
- The chance of actively participating in a new and exciting digitalization project aimed to expand to several different markets around the globe
- An attractive salary and benefits package
The office and the home-office
We have a really nice and fun office placed in a premium location in Lisbon, with free drinks, fruits and lots of coffee.
You will also have the option to work from home for at least one day a week.