Digital Product Designer
REE is committed to redefine the way people move in big urban areas in a more convenient, enjoyable and sustainable way.
To help get us there, we need passionate, ambitious, hard working, creative visionaries to join the team. This is a great opportunity for everyone who wants to join a rapidly growing team to help shape the future of mobility for the better.
You’ll be joining a team of 70+ experienced, diverse, fun and open-minded people. The current REE team comes from renowned companies like Zoox , Google, Waymo, Amazon, P3 Engineering, Microsoft, Skype and Uber and has founded and built various other companies before. REE is backed by top investors (from Europe and Silicon Valley) with many years of runway.
Come join the future!
As Digital Product Designer (f/m/d) at REE you guide product decisions through user research, customer development and iterative feedback loops. Working full-time and being based in Berlin, you will...
- prepare, run and conclude user tests, interviews and prototyping to validate critical hypotheses during product discovery
- analyze tasks, model information, navigation and flows using UX best practices for web and native mobile (although not being dogmatic about it)
- work with Product Managers and Engineers to materialize concepts through ideation, design exploration and user validation
In this role you will work with scrum teams to make prototypes come alive and build world-class user interfaces. This will include:
- creating user interfaces visually so that information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find
- executing visual design from wireframes to final hand-off to engineering
- running post implementation usability testing to ensure a best-in-class user experience
It will be an essential part of your role to shape the overall product design processes and thinking across teams and the company. Thus, you will…
- establish, promote and maintain a design system and UI component library
- define and shape personas together with other designers, product managers and stakeholders
- ensure we create a compelling user experience end to end as part of the product design team
- conceptualized and crafted digital UI’s end-to-end for 3+ years with an emphasis on visual and interaction design; +5 years of overall working experience
- demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio focus on mobile apps. Please send us a link to your portfolio as part of your application
- confidence to make the decision when to move from low-fidelity sketches to pixel perfect mockups ready for implementation
- experience in identify and assess critical assumptions in product discovery processes using qualitative methods such as user interviews and usability testing
- mastered your tools and move with ease across software and fidelity depending on the goals and circumstances incl. Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, pencil and paper
- a clear understanding of the latest UX & UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- a solid foundation in typography, layout and design
- experience in building and developing a design system
- an open-minded person who considers criticism as an opportunity to build better products
- a team player able to collaborate across different disciplines
- an empathic person to build a deep understanding customer needs
- clear in your communication. Fluent verbal and written English language skills
- Change how people move in big urban areas while making car ownership obsolete
- Be a pivotal part of a company with an ambitious vision, dynamic, open-minded and fun work environment and being surrounded by a highly committed and very experienced team
- A competitive, above industry standards compensation package & a generous stock option plan
- Unlimited vacation days
- An office at Tempelhofer Harbour uniquely facing the waterfront
- Health promotion: Contribution to a FitX or UrbanSportsClub membership, plus free & all day usage of our Gravity Gym in the office
- Healthy snacks, soft drinks & good coffee
- Thoughtful & fun team events throughout the year
- Relocation support to Berlin - It doesn’t matter where you currently live!
Note: Ree provides an equal opportunity to all candidates. All candidates will be considered for employment regardless of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, medical condition, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation.
Come join us! :)