Sporttrade is an exciting sports betting startup looking to disrupt the traditional sportsbook industry. Built just like a financial exchange, the Sporttrade platform allows customers to bet on and against sports outcomes by buying and selling event contracts which trade between 0 and 100, and reflect the market’s probability of the underlying event occurring.
We have recently secured funding to launch as a regulated sports betting operation in the US. As a prerequisite to our regulated launch, we’re upgrading our software stack to comply with sports betting regulations and handle throughput from institutional market makers who will provide significant liquidity to our venue.
Our mission is to create the most efficient prediction marketplace in the United States and become the premier venue for participants looking for the deepest liquidity and best prices in prediction markets.
An ideal candidate is someone who will help us amplify our company values of positive attitude, diversity, and innovation, and is eager to take on generalist mobile engineering challenges.
- Lead the design of our iOS, Android and web applications
- Collaborate daily with the product and front-end engineering teams to create an outstanding mobile experience
- Understand the product use cases and design an engaging application
- Produce wireframes, test and iterate on design assumptions and interaction plan
- Ensure that the end-user has a seamless and intuitive experience with a high degree of readability and a polished look
- Produce design consistency between different products and understand how to create a specific style
- 4+ years of design experience with iOS and a track record launching consumer-facing products and features.
- Experience with designing highly responsive real time applications
- Top tier user experience, testing, research and information architecture skills
- Experience with Sketch and/or Figma
- Experience with trading apps a plus
- Good understanding of capital markets and/or sports betting a plus
- Experience working with front end engineers and product managers
- Has great communication skills
- 100% Company Contribution for Health Care
- Unlimited PTO and Sick Leave