UX/UI Designer at Embargo in London
Do you like exceptional designs and intuitive UX? Are you looking to be part of a fast-growing start up and work hard to take it to the next level?
If so, we would like to get to know you better. We want people who are ready to make a difference and be part of our national and international expansion.
We are UK’s no1 beacon-based loyalty platform for the hospitality industry to connect and interact with customers. We work closely with hundreds of famous bars, restaurants and coffee shops in London providing them with a powerful customer relationship and marketing tool.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious and proactive individual to be an integral part a unique, fast growing concept disrupting the hospitality industry and be a key part of its growth. Your mantra should be ‘if there is a will there is a way.’
You will be part of a small, supportive hard-working team and a positive, proactive can-do attitude is essential for us.
Your responsibilities and requirements include:
- An excellent work ethic and the ability to learn quickly on the job
- Leading UX best practices
- Hardworking, willing to take responsibility but also a co-worker
- Great design skills and knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and other useful design software
- Proactive, willing to get involved with the wider team and helping where possible
- Being passionate about your job and taking the initiative on how we can improve our product and company
- Working with the engineering team designing and launching new features
- Delivering prototypes and wireframes and helping the engineering team turn them into great products
- Maintaining the client’s UI framework with quality and consistency